Tuesday 6 March 2012

Introducing My (future) Craft Room



This will probably be a series of posts for quite some time, as its going to take me a long while to sort the whole room out! I can only work on it when Princess Lollipop is at Tiny School (her name for the childminders) and she's only there for two mornings a week! And I have plenty of other projects that I'm working on too!!

Anyway my Craft Room started off as Mr Messy's Office, and you can see from the photos why he got that nickname!! Since he opened OUR shop he has spent less and less time in the office and it has gradually become a dumping ground for even more mess!! So at Christmas I asked Mr Messy if I could have an extra present - his office!! He agreed pretty quickly, but getting him to move his "stuff" wasn't quite so quick!! I don't mind as he is working his socks off at OUR shop and his asthma has been bad since we returned from our Disney holiday last November.

However, in the last week or so we've made some more progress :-) And here is a photo from today - can you "Spot the Differences" :-) I love spending time in there and tidying and rearranging things a little bit more each time.



No comments:

Post a Comment