Monday 30 July 2012

Little Prince's Summer Fun Diary

LINK TO MY PINSPIRATION



MY PINSPIRED CREATION
So that Little Prince can practice his writing skills during the Summer Holidays, I decided to make him a "Summer Fun Diary."  However, to give him more direction than a daunting blank page, I printed out a question sheet for each day, with spaces for Little Prince to write his answers.  The questions asked him to write the date, stick in the "Summer Activity" card, say what was his favourite part of the day etc.

LITTLE PRINCE'S VERDICT
He isn't too impressed with having to write during the holidays, it feels too much like work, I think.  He has mostly co-operated with filling in his diary for the previous day after breakfast, although I'd prefer he took a little more care writing neatly and using sentences.

WHAT I'D DO DIFFERENTLY NEXT TIME
I don't think I'd change anything, using questions for each day, rather than facing a blank page has been a huge help to Little Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment