Friday 17 August 2012

Cookie Ice Cream Bowls TAKE TWO


LINK TO MY PINSPIRATION

OUR PINSPIRED CREATION
We used he same UK Recipe as yesterday as taste had not been the problem, just my absentmindednes!!  I was more organised and before we even started I weighed and measured and made sure I had ALL our ingredients out and ready!!  This time it was just me and Little Prince making the dough, so it was a little less hectic!  We made the dough into both cookie bowls and into ordinary flat cookies.

OUR VERDICT
Once again the cookie bowls just spread all over the upside down muffin tin.  Despite copious amounts of greasing, I still couldn't manage to remove the baked dough in one piece, in fact it just came out in small lumps!  However, the flat cookies we made turned out very well and were very tasty :-)

WHAT WE'D DO DIFFERENTLY NEXT TIME
I think we'll give up on trying to make bowls and we'll just stick to cookies!!  At least they turned out well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment